Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 and full of Promise

My New Years resolution for myself is to dive into the 2010 designer sample sales, and start a blog. My resolution to my boyfriend is to conquer the gym three times a week. Our resolution as a couple is to explore the West side of Manhattan. As a California girl, still new to Manhattan, I have noted a few things:

1. Manhattan is a very transient city. People are always moving in and out of neighborhoods, boroughs and the state. Girlfriends are hard to find, but a treasure when found.
2. When people move to Manhattan they get bogged down by work and booze. People miss out on the culture of the city. They end up stressed, tired and with the sniffles.
3. It isn't hard to find a New Yorker, but it is hard to find one who has really experienced all there is to do in this town.

My blog is for the women out there who have always wanted to move to New York. It is for the women who now live here and feel like they spend their weekends recovering from hangovers or stuck shopping on Broadway. My blog is for the tourist who wants a unique experience. As an alternative health care provider, my blog is also for the women who have questions about their health that need an honest no judgement, I respect that, answer.

xx,
JR

* this week I have gone to the gym, worked, and seen the Kandinsky exhibit at the Guggenheim

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to visit for interviews and move for a job, culture, and unfortunately hangovers. I can't resist the hangover.

    ReplyDelete